TvTap is a popular and powerful live IPTV allows the user to see all the channels in worldwide in a user-friendly and stylish interface. If you want to use the features of this application on your Android TV or Amazon Fire then read on this article. You can install the TvTap Kodi add-on to use it on Amazon Fire or if you have got Android TV then you can install APK file.
Here one can find the step by step detailed guide on how to proceed about the installation. In the previous article, we talked about TvTAP. We also discussed the features of why this is the best in the market. TvTAP pro has also its features which provide additional features as compared to the free ones.
TvTap boasts of about one hundred and fifty IPTV channels. All the channels are free to use on your Android TV or Amazon Fire. It has the following features inbuilt in it:
- Pretty straightforward interface design to lets you find the intended content material quickly.
- Easy to use bookmark features to enable quick access to your favourite channels.
- No compatibility issues with major Android Television set, mobile phones and tablets. The same thing is also applicable to the Amazon Fireplace Tv components.
All the available channels in the TvTap are organized either by genre or by region for your convenience: All, India, Belgium, Canada, Nigeria, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Finland or the United States and so on.
How to integrate TvTap Kodi Add-on
1. Go to the Kodi major menu, Navigate through Procedure > File Supervisor >Add Resource > None
2. Find bliss-television.com/lite and confirm when you are ready by clicking on Accomplished
3. Select the box underneath. Choose a name for this media Source like .bliss or whatever it is and then simply click Alright
4. Navigate back to the previous property display screen.
If you have Kodi 17 Krypton or later version: Click on Incorporate-on > Include-on Browser
5. For older versions of Kodi 16 or earlier releases: Click on Technique > Add-Ons
6. Choose the following sequences
7.Install from Zip File > .bliss > repository.bookmarklite-x.x.zip and wait till you get the signal of incorporate-on enabled notification
8. To finally install navigate through this. Install from Repository > Bookmark Lite > Video Add-ons > TvTap > Install
9. Just be patient and soon you’ll get the Add-on enabled notification. Generally, you don’t need to wait much longer to this as it is delivered instantly.
How to Install TvTap APK – Android TV or Amazon Fire
As you must know from previous articles TvTap is not available on the Google Play Store. It is also not available on the Amazon Appstore. It was removed from the stores as it violated some code of conduct. But you can download it manually from other third party sites. Many websites are offering the APK which are hosted on other commercial servers like GoogleDrive or MediaFire and so on. There is also some software out there that would sideload the software for you.
So, here are the instructions to install TvTAP; just follow the steps in the sequence they are given. The same instructions would work for Android TV and Amazon Fire as well.
1. Go to your device’s home screen. Then upon navigating to the Settings option, go to Security option and then enable the unknown sources option. This allows external APK which are outside of the app store to be installed in your device.
2. Download TvTap APK from any of the online hosted servers and transfer it to your device via USB cable. If your Amazon Fire device has no USB port then you can simply download on the device itself.
3. Locate the APK file you just downloaded in your device or moved from another source. If you face difficulty locating the file using the native file explorer of android then it is strongly recommended to download another file explorer. ES File Explorer is one such option.
4. After you launch the APK, the standard installation procedure will take place and the application will be installed.