TvTap 1.9 is a fabulous android application for watching television live. You can view either a film or a TV show or a games station. In spite of all the competitive applications, the TvTap is the best of them all. Read along the complete manual. We have also looked at the Windows platform for TvTap. This is good news for TV fanatics as TvTap 1.9 for PC/Laptop works quite well. We tested it on PC, Laptop, and it works pretty well.
TvTapfor PC/Laptop on Windows 10/7/8/8.1
TvTap 1.9 app is a great app for watching TV shows and movies from all parts of the world. Traditionally it was meant to be used only on mobile phones but by using an emulator we can also run it on Windows PC.
Emulators Koplayer and Arc Welder run perfectly on the laptop. Some of the requirements for installing an emulator is given below.
- Android Emulators: Any emulator would work just fine.
- Required RAM: Anything more than 2 GB is good.
- Space Required: 4GB free space on HDD.
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/8.1.
- Drivers: It won’t work without Video and Audio drivers.
Use the latest version of the TvTap for better user experience.
Features of TvTap for PC/Laptop and MAC
- Wide range of categories are available like Entertainment, Food and many more
- To enhance the user experience they have provided recently watched, favourite features also. You can also schedule future shows.
- Channels from many countries like the United States, India, and the United Kingdom are available.
- Small space required.
- The Inbuilt player can stream all videos.
- Enjoy videos in HD mode
Steps to download TvTap for PC/Laptop, MAC using the Blue stacks emulator
Be sure to meet the required criteria for an emulator. Follow the given steps to install TvTAP on MAC.
- Download and install an android emulator.
- We have used bluestacks size of around 400 MB
- Install the EXE file by double-clicking it.
- Run the exe file.
- The Bluestacks engine would start for the first use.
- Allow access to your location and choose the preferred language.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now you can install TvTAP on this emulator. Here is one easy way to do it.
Installing APK on emulator:
- Search and download the TvTAP from a third party server.
- Now click on “install apk option”, after opening the BlueStacks.
- Locate the APK file.
- Right-click on the apk and choose “Open with BlueStacks app handler.”
- After a few seconds, you’ll see APK being installed.
Steps to download TvTap for PC using the Arc Welder
This is a substitute for the previous method of installing TvTapAPK on PC. Here we have discussed the downloading process of TVTAP chrome add-on “Arc Welder”
- Download and install Google Chrome.
- Download and add the Chrome extension Arc Welder in your chrome browser.
- Choose the “Add to Chrome” option.
- Tap the “Add App” when prompted.
- Arc Welder is large in size so it may take a while.
- After downloading, launch it.
- Choose the “Make New Folder” option.
- At this point, you need the latest APK of TvTap.
- Return to the Arc Welder window and choose “Add Your Apk”.
- In the new windows locate the apk file and load it.
- You can also decide other features like resize and stuff.
- Click the “Test” option to install the APK.
- Now, you are ready to runTvTAP on your PC with the Arc Welder
- To start TvTap go to Chrome Browser>New Tab>Apps>TvTap.
TvTap Pro for PC/Laptop on Windows 10/8/7/8.1
TvTap app is a powerful tv app to stream TV channels. Now TvTap has launched a newer version for all the devices. Follow the given instructions to install on the Windows computer.
- Firstly, download TvTap Pro APK.
- Download and install the blue stacks emulator for Android application.
- Fire up the blue stacks and locate the TvTap app from the home screen.
- Ready to go now, simply open the TvTap app and start streaming.
You will get an even better experience on your laptop or PC than a mobile device.
Watching all the TV channels live in HD quality on your PC/Laptop is a pleasant experience. There is truly nothing to complain about it. This is an ad-free application so you can enjoy your movie without any hassle. Follow the steps and you’ll be watching channels in no time. Feel free to ask any queries.