Being an artist has its own prerequisites. Similarly, everything you do as an artist has a lot of post-production work that makes or breaks a project. Artists range from actors, bloggers, designers, creators, and even influencers, all because of the punch of uniqueness they bring with themselves and show it via honest work.
However, each individual has to put in a lot of effort into bringing successful content on the screen, due to stiff competition and improving technology. Mostly, with a rise in video content in the form of vines, stories, boomerangs, lip-sync, and advertisements, ensuring your video shares are of prime quality is crucial. Infact, not just artists but for anyone who has recorded a video on their phones or on their web camera, you need to edit it before sharing or saving it. So that
But then again, what if your desktop video won’t play, your playon recording failed or worse what is a pop-up box stating ‘Sorry, can’t play video’ ruins your plans of binge-watching an episode or going through old memories?
Don’t worry, it’s mostly because of error code 0xc00d36c4 that hinders any video played via your default desktop player app or sometimes even an external application.
What went wrong?
Well, because of the large screen space, attention to detail, and easy availability of storage space, anyone and everyone prefers to play videos on their computers, even if they shot it on their mobile phones. However, it is seen, more often than not, when one transfers mobile shot videos to their desktops, 0xc00d36c4 error, which can’t play video, creates an issue like videos won’t play windows 10 or windows 10 videos won’t play.
1) Well, for starters it is probably a glitch in your video which is why your device in use can’t play videos taken via another device. This glitch mostly occurs when you shoot a video on a low battery device, try to use some random editing app on your phone first to edit a video, or don’t save the video in the right file. Infact, 0xc00d36c4 mp4 error is highly common to mp4 files which were saved on a low battery mobile phone and then transferred to a desktop device.
2) Having 0xc00d36c4 avi or 0xc00d36c4 mp3 on your screen also means your video is not completely down the drain. It probably caught malware that was present in the recording device and hence is stuck on play button. Hence, you should never worry when your video won’t play but always look for a solution.
Talking about a solution?
Well, one of the top ways to fix a media capture failed event or the manycam video source not showing up on screen, is to directly target the damaged video file and go for error 0xc00d36c4 fix, rather than panicking or shooting a new video. Follow these simple steps and you will have a way out:
1) Even though we agreed that the video file in use is the problem, it is also very possible that some videos won’t play due to a lag in your device. You may even land up wondering why wont my videos play on my phone. It often happens when the laptop storage is full or the media player is not updated. So, clear out junk files, update softwares, and then restart your computer. Sometimes, it is an easy way to solve the issue at hand. Another loose end could be the Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service, which affects video playback directly. If you still can’t play videos, use a few shortcuts, re-run the program and re-start it to ensure smooth functioning. Once these are tried, try playing your video. If the pop-up ‘this file isn’t playable 0xc00d36c4’ still continues to appear, we go to the next best option.May be you have to go for simply 0xc00d36c4 fix windows 10.
2) Let’s try and go for 0xc00d36c4 corrupt file fix to ensure the corrupt file becomes back to normal. 0xc00d36c4 error fix is easy to implement. Try various softwares like the Wondershare video repair which works to have a few quick steps in place to recover corrupted video files. All you need to do is upload the video file on the software, click the repair button and save the corrected video after previewing it. However, if this doesn’t work and you’re still wondering, ‘why won’t my videos play?’, it is probably because you need the advanced repair options to solve this “my videos won’t play” option and missing codes, etc can be added to complete a video.
3) Another option would be to opt for multiple media players to see what could work. Many files get stuck on windows media player but play perfectly well on the VLC media player (easily available on PlayStore/AppStore). Videos won’t play, error 0xc00d36c4 windows 10, etc mostly pop-up or happen because of the unsupported file format of the standard default media player application.
See, it is not a difficult task to solve your troubles, fix your video, get rid of error 0xc00d36c4 and happily play or edit your video file, whenever you want. The availability of recovering technology, rising demand for video content, and the sheer capacity of videos to store a gazillion memories, is the reason why you should never give up on the video you really want to watch.
Avoid the reasons behind a corrupted video file in the first place or go for the above steps, and you’ll be good to go. When you can’t play 0xc00d36c4, You don’t have to be a software engineer to try and fix your files and wonder, why won’t my videos play or why wont my phone play videos whenever you sit in front of your screen.