Here we will compare two media streaming giants on the internet. We will be focusing on their features.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is an online platform that lets you watch online television and stream videos from all over the world. You can do a 30-days trial after that you need to pay for the usage. There are three different plans available. Recently a mobile-only plan with cheap cost has been added to attract low budget users.
Features of Netflix
1. Set up multiple accounts
You can set up multiple categories that can be used by multiple users. Each of them will be given different recommendations depending on their taste. You can add a new profile by clicking the ‘Add Profile’ button. A maximum of 5 accounts is allowed.
2. Watch multiple shows at the same time
Depending on the subscription you have chosen, all the user accounts would be able to log in and watch videos at the same time.
Some content is not fit for younger viewers. While setting up the profiles, you can choose different levels of maturity which decides what kind of content is allowed.
4. Adding shows to your list
Many times you’ll want to make a list of shows you plan to watch. Netflix has a ‘My List’ section where you can keep track of your future watch list. Just click the ‘plus’ sign visible near each show. The good thing about the list is that it will reorder itself if a new episode or series of the added show turns up.
5. Turn off autoplay
Netflix allows you to turn off its autoplay feature after you finish watching an episode, the next one would not be played automatically. Go to your account playback settings. Find the ‘Play next episode automatically’ checkbox and uncheck it.
6. Skip introductions
In the lower section of the screen, you’ll find the ‘Skip Intro’ button that will skip the recap of the previous episode and take you directly to the main storyline.
What is TvTap?
TVTap is a popular mobile application that allows all streaming through devices such as TVTap for laptop, Android device, and Amazon Fire. You can also easily install it on an Android device. It goes without saying, that television has become an integral part of our lives, but we are not free to watch each and every show on the schedule. TvTap pro counters this problem. With this application, you don’t have to sit in front of a big screen to enjoy streaming. TvTap is crunched with features and assistance. Now we will take a look at the major features which made it gain a huge number of followers.
Features of TvTap Live TV App
- No charges: It is completely free of cost. There are many of its competitors, but they required you to pay some subscription fee. You need to buy it to use it, but this is the first free online application with many features.
- Attractive UI/UX Design: TVTap app has a very well planned interface that enables anyone to easily find his/her needed media content.
- Freeware application: TVTap is free to download and use for every device. You can upgrade to the pro version to remove ads but that is optional.
- No special player needed: All the streaming media can be played by any players, for example, MX Player. Although it has an inbuilt player, you don’t need to stream the videos on the inbuilt player. All the major players are supported by this application.
- Filtered content: Filter is a powerful feature given in this app. You can filter your search based on the name of the targeted content.
- Search box: Using the search box which is at the top, you can search for the video of your choice to watch.
- Media Quality: it is not a surprise that the audio and video quality videos are top-notch. This application is highly recommended if you love HD content. You just need a stable internet connection to enjoy the HD quality. All the streams are Ad-Free!!
- No registration: no sign up is required to use this application. There is no subscription fee to use this app. simply download, install and start using this application.