Marketing is the fuel for all sizes of businesses. If you own a business, you would know that you need marketing in order to get the word out and the get conversions in place for higher revenues. More than anything else, you would need the right basis to scale up your business. And this is possible when you get the right customers for this reason:
– Reselling: When you get a customer, it is just as important to retain customers. Building brand loyalty is something that can only happen with the help of marketing. When you have the right campaigns targeting the right people with CRM in the back end thanks to the HubSpot alternatives, you can reach the customers and keep interacting them for reselling the same products or services on a routine basis.
– Up Selling: When you have an upgrade on a certain product or service, you should have a ready clientele for the same in the form of the audience who came to your and bought the original version of the same product. The HubSpot competitors will allow you to keep track of all these customers who would also be interested in the new and improved version of the product. The customers who also had any problems with the original product or needed extra customer support would be ideal customers for the upgrade that could land you with an up-sell.
– Cross Selling: When your marketing automation efforts would help you reach out to a certain segment with a certain line of positioning, you can build a loyal customer base with the same. Once you have done that for one class of products or a certain product or service, you can also do it for a related product that can be sold in a related segment. This kind of cross selling would become even easier once marketing sets in to capitalize on the success of one segment.
Marketing for such scenarios can be handled in an efficient and organized way by HubSpot competitors. The marketing automation functions and tools that are tied in with the CRM platform of such HubSpot alternatives would help you drive reach and engagement in a more efficient manner. Here are a few benefits of such a system provided by HubSpot alternatives:
– Organization: Whether it is the information that is captured and stored in the right fields, or the collaborations between all team members, the main function of all HubSpot competitors is to make the life of the small business owner much more organized. The information is stored in tandem with the various tasks and functions so that the team members have all the information at their fingertips when they have to fulfill certain functions. Organization helps in making the enterprise that much more profitable.
– Third Party Integrations: There are a number of integrations that are required when we have to attain marketing automation through any of the HubSpot competitors. This can be done quite easily with the help of the tools that are available for integrations. This is also important since we work with many people and we use many tools that would also need to be in the know of the same information regarding the customers and their interactions. This would help the business put up a professional front and also avoid any kind of chaos. For example, if there is a real estate business, they would be working with third party vendors to create contracts and agreements for the buyers and the sellers. The integrations should allow collaborations between all these parties. Further, if there is a fashion venture, the marketing automation would have to allow campaigns on various fashion blogging websites as well.
– Revenues: When a small business brings in a marketing automation element with the HubSpot alternatives, there is plenty of scope for scaling up and earning higher revenues. The organized and professional approach would help in not only getting customers but in retaining them as well. This would definitely build a customer loyalty element so that cross selling, up selling and reselling would become commonplace, along with seamless lead generation.
– Updates: Marketing automation has a number of features and functions that would help in getting constant updates and analysis along with insights. This helps in a number of ways. It would first and foremost help the business remain updated so that the business can constantly get customers from its own unique segment.
The above benefits are just a few that we can get from marketing automation. Here are a few HubSpot alternatives that can help you put a robust marketing automation structure in place:
1. EngageBay: This is by far one of the best HubSpot competitors that gives you a wide range of omni channel marketing automation tools along with a solid CRM foundation. This is also an affordable platform that offers maximum support.
2. ActiveCampaign: This platform is also an upcoming one that integrates CRM with marketing automation on the email marketing side. Yet, it does not have an omni channel integrative tool like Engage Bay. One would have to invest in other platforms also.
3. PipeDrive: PipeDrive is also a well known platform that mainly caters to email marketing. One would need other integrations and platforms in order to make a dent through impactful marketing automation. PipeDrive is also not a very affordable platform either.
4. GetResponse: This is one of the best known marketing automation platforms for email marketing along with CRM. Yet, unlike EngageBay, it does not offer integrations that can help on other forums and coal media pages. With Get Response, you would mainly integrate the email marketing side of your business.
The above analysis clearly shows that EngageBay would be the best bet for you. Not only is it an affordable HubSpot alternative, but it also offers major features that can help you achieve marketing automation across all platforms and forums. Finally, it offers constant support for setup and maintenance as well.