Upping the Game
Want to take your business to the next level? Do you want to expand your business but don’t have the capital or manpower to have a customer service or sales team? Then stop keeping your appointments in a notebook and make a free online scheduling tool your next team member.
When it comes to running a business scheduling and payment processing can make or break your company. Your appointments equal cash, and you wouldn’t leave cash lying around, so put your bookings in a safe, accessible place, like a free online scheduling tool.
Scheduling is not a one-dimensional process. If it were enough to just pencil in an appointment, you could easily do that. The truth is that scheduling today requires real-time updates, notifications, communications, and of course payment support, so you can get paid. Even the most linear business needs to have a multi-tasking workforce, from your people to your operations, everything should be streamlined and seamless.
Here are a few things you will need to have to optimize your online scheduling:
- Integration is key – make sure you are choosing an online scheduling tool will sync you to all necessary apps
- Calendars – you should have the ability to sync multiple calendars so your whole team and/or clients are in the loop
- Payment options – Make sure your scheduling tool can tale various payment options, like Stripe, PayPal, Square, and others.
- Email List – in the business world your email list is King, treat it like one with excellent integration from MailChimp and Outlook
- Analytics- Your online scheduling tool should work for you, utilizing leading experts like Google Analytics
- Social Media-Marketing exposure and social media integration are a necessity; your online scheduling tool should integrate with Facebook pixels, YouTube, and others
- Communication- Stay connected with video and web conferencing
What’s amazing is that today, so many online scheduling tools are free. For example, at BookLikeaBoss you can check out all the features on their great free online scheduling tools for free!
If you are wondering if utilizing a free online scheduling tool is right for your take a look at all the different industries that use booking and appointment management:
Healthcare, Finance, Corporate, Beauty, Marketing, Commerce and so many more.
Benefits to Online Booking
Maintaining a customer service team can be very tricky. Leaving room for human error, so many appointments reschedules and cancellations can fall through the cracks. Surely, you yourself have experienced showing up to a hair appointment or brought your car in for a check-up just to find out they overbooked or closed early. You don’t want your customers going through that. Using an online scheduling tool removes the human error and ensures that you give your 100% each time.
Special Features That Make Scheduling a Breeze
Your free online scheduling tool comes with so many features, you will never need another tool for your business. You can get SMS reminders so you never miss a thing. Your free trial will also have the ability to embed calendars. You can also add amazing integration features with companies like Zoom for live meetings and chats.
Free online scheduling tools are amazing! The best part is that while you are fresh on the market the free trial is great and to upgrade and get even more excellent features it is often as low as $10 a month! You can get excellent features for a very small investment but a huge ROI.
If you are sick and tired of losing money because an appointment was double-booked, customer numbers were taken down wrong or your payments didn’t process then this amazing tool is for you.