Whenever we think of an advanced procedure of promotion, email comes to the mind almost instantly. Ad messages contribute towards bringing more leads, clients, and increases the number of conversions effectively. People are using email for marketing more than ever.
Email marketing has always been there and is probably the most primal practice that hasn’t gone through any major changes.
It is needless to mention that email marketing is the simplest way of engaging with leads, nurturing them, and then turning them into clients. There are some amazing email marketing tools with drag and drop email editors, which will enable you to prepare attractive campaigns and optimize inbound marketing campaigns.
Let us find out the top 5 free email marketing tools to help you to prepare the next campaign efficiently.
- Sender – If you want swift deliverability then Sender is your “go-to” option. You can create attractive campaigns, newsletters, etc. and to design all these you don’t need HTML knowledge. You will have several templates to choose from and create amazing designs. The analytics feature of Sender is brilliant; it enables you to see who has opened your mail or clicked on the links as well as track other crucial email metrics. It also reveals the time when your email is opened by the maximum number of people. Depending on your subscriber actions this extraordinary tool will help you to create on-point buyer profiles, so that you can sharpen your email marketing plans.
- SendPulse – A multi-channel marketing platform is needed especially if you want to reach out to innumerable people out there. SendPulse is special because it enables you to have access to several email templates that look professional. You can also improvise and experiment with the templates with the help of a drag-and-drop editor. After you are done just set a specific time when these personalized emails will be sent out automatically. You can also understand who your loyal subscriber is.
- Mailchimp – You can create and schedule your email with this one. This provides you perfect recommendation feature that helps you to optimize your marketing strategies depending on your understanding and analyses of audience insights. You can use the content manager to design interesting campaigns. Depending on the buyer journey you will be able to automate your emails such as welcoming new subscribers, order confirmation emails, cart reminders, various types of follow-up emails, and so on.
- Campayn – The name speaks for itself, it is meant to design truly amazing campaigns. You will have a drag and drop interface that can be used to create the campaigns. You can keep your contact list updated, segment it, and also you can easily fathom their rate of interaction with your content.
- Mailjet – Are you fast-moving? Then Mailjet is right for you. You just get a single platform where you can use your creativity to design out of the world campaigns and send those to your clientele. If you are interested in account management services then you can opt for the paid plan which is customizable.
Leave a Reply