Vue development fits for projects of any size and shape. This Vue.js development company has fulfilled many projects based on this framework and is ready to share the particularities of Vue-based software development with the readers.
Below we point out the main reasons why this web development technology continues gaining popularity in 2020.
Performant and Powerful
For building front-end applications Vue.js offers the following attractive features:
- Blazing fast virtual DOM. Inheriting this concept from React, Vue’s virtual DOM delivers speedy and bug-free performance.
- Great runtime optimization. Vue is an exceptionally fast, performant, and powerful UI. Vue has a convenient optimization system that automatically tracks all of a component’s dependencies during render, allowing programmers to focus on code writing.
Vue.js can supply a range of successful solutions for software programming needs:
- For existing server-side applications, Vue can be plugged in just as a fragment of the app for a rich and interactive experience.
- For the frontend of the app, Vue provides core libraries and solutions to put in more business logic to the software product.
- It has incrementally adoptable blocks that can be added to any web project, and are painless to navigate.
- It scales easily from a library to a complete framework. Vue fits well for the construction of templates of any size.
Great User Experience
Vue delivers a great user experience since there is no need to wait for page refreshes, it flows, making using it similar to using a desktop application.
Guides for Vue.js explain every detail and are truly comprehensive. Anyone having prior HTML, CSS, and JS knowledge can read the documentation and start building new apps or web-pages.
Expedite Development Time
Development with this framework is fast. Where time and money matter a lot, Vue.js can deliver a new software solution quickly and within budget.
Supporting and Proactive Community
Vue.js ecosystem has everything for building all kinds of software. Vue.js community members are constantly working on a range of developments, refinements, and useful features. Vue’ fanbase is growing due to the ease of learning.
Vue framework has some specific features that we want to point out.
- Consists of reusable components. Its structure is made of small units of code each performing a specific task. Vue.js splits the web page into separate blocks, each holding its own HTML, CSS, and JS needed to render that page.
- Maintainable and testable codebase. Due to reusable components, Vue has a clean code that’s easy to read, change, move around, and debug.
- Command-Line interface. For larger applications, Vue.js allows splitting projects into components and files. Vue features a command-line interface, allowing to jump-start the work.
- Single-view Vue files. Each Vue file may contain its own HTML, CSS, and JS. Such component structure made of a single file allows easier navigation through the app’s codebase. Programmers see file contents right away and can understand their purpose.
- Useful pre-built tools. For instance, pre-built Vue CLI gets code compiled easily by the web pack. Handy solutions, like routing, state store, linting, unit testing, CSS preprocessors, Typescript, and PWA are also embodied.