Who doesn’t like going on trips and capturing the best moments? Be it a chilling and relaxing trip to the beachside, or a trip to explore in the mountains; we all need the best shots to not only post on social media but even to save it for the lifetime. Collection of ‘OSMO’, is a perfect companion when you are out for an adventure, setting you free to capture each and every moment. If we compare Osmo Actions and Osmo Pocket, both are high quality, portable devices with unmatchable features, hence choosing the best might be difficult for you. To make it easy for you, we have compared the two so that you your preference and can choose according to your needs.
- Stabilization – What’s better than having a perfect shot, even while riding on the bike. Under the comparison, Osmo Pocket, in order to stabilize its camera uses a mechanical 3-axis gimble to have the shot. While on the other hand, Osmo Pocket helps in providing perfect shake-free footage all thanks to DHI RockSteady. It is an advanced top-notch technology that offers a combination of Electronic Image systems and complex algorithms. So, it doesn’t matter if you are on-road or flying from the hill, it provides amazing stabilize footage.
- Camera Performance – It is better to know which one stands out in terms of its performance, in order to get a hand on the right one. Both the Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action are a high-performance camera with perfect ½.3-inch sensors that can amazingly shot 12-megapixel images and outstanding 4K videos at 60fps. Whether you are capturing an image or shooting a video, the ISO range of both the cameras is somewhere between 100-3200. While having the option to shoot HDR videos, Osmo Action steps up its game. These out-of-the-box feature delivers natural transitions between light and dark areas and captures all the minute and rich details which be left unnoticed under the complex lightings.
- Creative Shooting Moods
- Motion Lapse – Osmo Pocket allows you to shoot a perfect cinematic video without the need of post-editing with its motion lapse feature.
- Time Lapse – Osmo Action supports time-lapse, which is perfect for condensing time and movement for any adventure.
- Slow Motion – Both helps in capturing fantastic scenes with outstanding dramatic details.
- Low Exposure – Osmo Action allows the shutter to slow down the speed, which is perfect for capturing a night sky full of stars.
- Snapshot – This feature of Osmo Action, might pique your interest and you might grab this one.
- Durability – Be it of thousands or lacks, what matters is for how long will it work? Is it durable? If we talk about Osmo Pocket, it is a completely fragile device and this might get affected easily. However, when it comes to Osmo Action, it is surely better than Osmo Pocket in this case. The delicate lens and the back touchscreen are covered in a protective, anti-fingerprint coating that repels oil, water, dirt, and other small particles and gives you a perfect experience while using the same. In addition, this Osmo Action is even effective at depth of up to 11m underwater without any added accessories.
- Costing – Though when it comes to buying the best, then usually people do not think of this factor. But still, it plays a major role when is planning to buy something. Apart from the benefit it offers, we also consider and compare the costs of the products. And analyze if it is worth buying. Though you might get the best camera drones under $300 if you spend a little more both of these amazing camera drones, Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action can be purchased for $379. So why not add an extra buck and get your hand on the best in the market?
So, stop thinking, read this blog and go get the one that suits your needs and requirements and interests you more!