Instant Answer – Ola Referral code ? -> 259NWCU
Ola is the highest valued Indian online transportation service founded in 2010 and has a worth over $3 Billion.
Everyday 1.5 Million rides are taken across 110 Cities, Ola operates in India and has expanded its services to major cities in Australia. In this article, we are going to show you how to book an Ola cab at a discount using Ola referral code – 259NWCU and Ola coupon code.
Ola is so successful because it’s so convenient. Open the App and select the ride, afterward you rate the driver and Ola calculates the price.
Which is again very simple, it starts with a permanent base fare multiplied by time spent in the car + distance times the per mile rate and all of which depends on the city. A Rs 500 ride in Mumbai might cost you Rs 400 in Kolkata.
Ola is always cheaper, faster and easier. They took the most outdated and inefficient industry and Sprinkled something called “Technology” and Completely reinvented the Wheels.
Ola offers affordable AC cabs on the Ola Micro range to the Superior Luxury cars on the Ola Lux, they also provide Ola Auto and Moto to beat the traffic, and all this is operated via App and website based operations.
So now let’s get started on how to book an Ola cab in discount using Ola coupon codes and the benefits using Ola referral code before signing up a new account.
Read More: How to Choose Best Washing machine in India
What does Ola referral code (259NWCU) offer?
Ola offers you an amount of 200₹ on the Ola money wallet for each refers you brings to the app. The referred person also gets 200₹ if they install and register on the Ola app or website using an Ola referral code. The reward amount can be used to take a free ride from Ola cabs up to 200₹ or can be adjusted if the amount is Higher than 200₹.
How to get free Rs 200 Ola money on signing up using Ola referral code (259NWCU)
Ola refers code will only work if you are a new user to the Ola cabs app and make sure to find out if Ola service is available in your current city. To start earning free money from Ola refer and earn and booking Ola rides at discount let’s proceed by downloading the app first.
Download the Ola app by searching “Ola” on the Google Play store or the Apple App store or click the link below to download the app directly.
After downloading the Ola app, install it on your Android or IOS supported smartphone.
- Now open the app and skip through the tutorial
- Turn on your location and select the city in which you want to book the Ola Cabs
- Now click on Login or Signup button and proceed to Signup.
- Now enter your basic details like Email address and mobile number.
- Now on the Enter Referral code option enter the code (259NWCU) and click on Sign up.
- Now Ola app will send a one time password (OTP) on the entered mobile number.
- Now you need to verify the OTP
- Once you confirm the OTP, you can log in to your newly created Ola account
- Now go to Menu and select Ola money
Voila! You just earned yourself Rs 200 Ola money only by entering Ola referral code.
Now you can take a ride for up to Rs 200 for free, or you can earn more free Ola money by referring your friend.
Note- The 200 INR Offer may have been Outdated, Since, Ola Makes changes to their Referral Program Regularly, Don’t worry You’ll Still Get Best Offer Available By Applying Ola Referral code – 259NWCU
The Ola referral code (259NWCU) is currently working for the below cities.
Pune, Mumbai, Banglore, Goa, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Surat, Indore, Lucknow, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Visakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Nagpur, Nashik, Vadodara, Kolkata, Aurangabad, Madurai, Tiruchirappally, Rajkot, Jalandhar, Udaipur, Mysore, SalemBallari, Mangalore, Patiala, Jodhpur, Patna, Gwalior, Ranchi, Ujjain, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Ahmednagar, Tirunelveli, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Jamshedpur, Ajmer, HosurBelagavi, Dehradun, Kota, Hubli, Dharwad, Kanpur, Kochi, Kurukshetra, Bhopal, Dhanbad, Tiruppur, Jabalpur, Guntur, Vijayawada, Gaya, Raipur, Bokaro, Siliguri, Allahabad, Haridwar, Thiruvananthapuram, Meerut, Aligarh, Varanasi, Jhansi, Kalaburagi, Dindigul, Pondicherry, Thanjavur, Agra, Rajahmundry, Warangal, Tirupati, Solapur, Ambala, Durgapur, Rourkela, Amravati, Kolhapur, Saharanpur, Mathura, Durg and, Bhilai
Ola Share pass and its benefits:
Ola share pass lets you ride at the flat fare, anywhere. Share pass offers an easy way of daily rides with its fixed fares. The rates start at as low as Rs 40 to travel anywhere in the city. The fare will vary depending on the town and Ola will also show you the ticket before confirming a booking. You can buy one share pass per city and pay the shared ride by either cash or Ola money.
Let’s say you buy an Ola Share Pass for 20 km and 5 rides. You’ll pay a discounted flat fare up to 20 km on every trip. What If you travel more than 20 km? Just pay the flat fare up to 20 km and micro fare for the remaining distance. What’s more? This fare will never increase with demand, and you pay the actual fare whenever it is lower.
- One fare anywhere, anytime. – Buy a shared pass and pay the same fare each day, with the fare lock system. Make traveling predictable again.
- No Peak pricing on your rides – Peak pricing will never affect you when you book a trip with a shared pass. Ride at ease with share pass in your city.
- Significant Savings on your daily commute – The most pocket-friendly option for your everyday travel needs anywhere across town.
How to get Ola share pass for free?
Ola is currently running an offer where you can get the share to pass for free.
Offer valid only in Delhi-NCR
Offer valid for a limited number of redemptions
Offer subject to all other Terms and conditions of Ola Share Pass
Buy here – Ola share pass
How to book an Ola cab at a discount?
To book an Ola cab, you must download and install the app and also create a new account or log in your old account. You can also use Ola coupons as well as Ola referral code to get the ride at a considerable discount.
- Let’s start by Turning on Location access on your phone. You can do that by pulling down the notification panel and clicking on the “Location” toggle.
- Now when you open the Ola app, it will ask you for GPS access to allow it, and it will show you your street address if it’s inaccurate you can adjust it too.
- Now pick a destination by searching the location on the search bar. You can also pinpoint the area on the map.
- Now choose the cab type you want to book like Ola Mini, Sedan or Prime.
- It also shows the amount of time cab will take to reach your location.
- You can check the price by tapping on individual cab type.
- Now if you decide to take the ride now, then you can choose the “Ride Now” option otherwise choose “Ride Later.”
- Now you can apply any Ola coupon code, we have listed some working codes below, you can use any of them.
- While making the payment, you can also apply the Coupon Code which we got by using the Ola referral code (259NWCU).
- That’s it; You just booked yourself an Ola cab.
Now all you need to do is to wait for the driver to call you and confirm the address. Once the driver arrives at your location, you can enjoy the ride.
Working Ola coupons (2018)
Ola offers coupon codes which you can use to book Ola cabs at a discount. You can use working coupon codes from below and don’t forget to use the Rs 200 earned from Ola referral code in the same order while booking rides to avail multiple benefits.
Ola First Outstation Ride Offers: Flat Rs 250 Off (on First Time Cab Booking for Outstation Ride) – GET250
Ola Offers: Flat Get Rs 50 off on first 3 Micro, Mini, Prime, Prime Play, Prime SUV, Prime Exec rides – NEWCK150
Take an Ola cab and ride anywhere in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Pune or Mumbai and Get the Ola Offer. Offer valid on First 3 rides, Flat Rs.50/- off on each of the three trips – NEWZ150
Book Ola Cab in Delhi/NCR and get flat Rs 60 off – DEL60
Don’t Forget to Check out – OYO Referral Code | Get Rs 300 Off on Your Next Stay with OYO
How to invite your friend to earn free Ola money:
To invite your friend and start making money, all you need to do is to open your Ola app, Go to Navigation Drawer or Side panel, Then go to “Invite friends and earn”.
From there you will get yourself a unique referral code which you can share with your friend and both of you will get a reward when your friend signs up with your Ola referral code.
You can share your code directly from the Ola app on any Social Platform installed on your phone like WhatsApp or Messenger, or you can copy the code to Clipboard to share elsewhere.
So, this was a small tutorial on how to book an Ola cab at discount and benefits of using Ola referral code. Feel free to let us know if you are facing any problem also keep visiting the site for Updated Ola coupon codes.