If you are reading this, you most likely heard about the power of Instagram when it comes to the marketing strategy of a small business. And you should know that this visual platform can allow you:
- Access a broader audience and potential customers;
- Keep in touch with your customers and request their opinion about your products or services;
- Use the shop settings from the app, so that your audience can shop for your products more easily.
Moreover, if you manage to attract the attention of your audience and put the basis of a unique and creative Instagram account, you will manage to increase your business revenue in no time.
Of course, many small business owners feel like it is rather challenging to keep a balance between a creative approach and a sales strategy. Anyhow, further it will be discussed how Instagram can grow your business due to the following aspects:
- Users tend to purchase from businesses they perceive as creative and beautiful. And statistics show that if a product is presented on a social media platform with an interesting approach, the chances that more people will purchase it from the brand are bigger.
- Users tend to rely on the testimonials shared on social media platforms. Hence, many people take into account how others felt about a business, which is why they turn their attention towards the level of trustworthiness a brand has on platforms such as Instagram.
- Users tend to connect and relate to online brands, especially if you keep them entertained with regular posts on social media.
- Users look for qualitative and useful content. As such, each post you share on Instagram can boost up your connection with your audience, which in turn will add value to the customer decision journey.
Mainly, you should think about Instagram for small businesses as an approach meant to present your brand with a lot of transparency. And, of course, this presentation must be original and creative to reach out to a broader audience.
The benefits of redirecting Instagram traffic and engagement to your brand’s website
If you are asking yourself about the exact mechanism behind Instagram marketing approaches, you should know that increased traffic to your website is the main advantage that comes from using this platform. Overall, you can look at this social media platform as a tool to reach out and help people interested in your business niche. And since many people search for information online before completing a purchase, Instagram is transformed into a valuable source.
- Any B2C business can use a promotional campaign on Instagram so that it redirects the audience to an online shop with the help of a promotional code.
- As well, as a B2B business can offer a free guide or course so that it redirects the audience to a mailing list or website.
Putting the basis of an Instagram strategy for small businesses
Any small business can boost its revenues by making use of the interesting features available in Instagram business accounts. And the first step towards success is organizing your strategy and pinpointing your goals. Always remember that it is quite simple to get caught in a heretic way of promoting your brand on Instagram, which, in turn, might not benefit your business.
So, to plan and create a post sharing calendar is more than essential to establish a reliable connection with your followers and potential audience. Our advice is to consider using online special platforms, as these allow you to craft, collect, and save hashtags or any other aspects necessary for your Instagram campaign.
The most expeditious way to get your small business started on Instagram is:
- Think thoroughly about your content and its quality. Allow some time to choose visual cues that represent your business message and values accurately. This is meant to send the right message to your audience.
- Choose a posting schedule and stick to it. Use the data from your account’s analytics to select the best time to share new content for your target audience.
- Gather relevant hashtags for your brand. It is highly recommended to take some time and research the top hashtags for your business niche, as they can get you access to a broader audience.
- Focus on the quality of the content included in your captions. Always keep in mind that your purpose is to determine your audience to engage with a post with the help of a compelling call to action.
- Consider planning your content for several days. A pro tip is to craft your Instagram posts for the following two-three weeks so that you are ready to follow your post schedule without any interruptions.
The bottom line
So, Instagram is your ally for your digital marketing campaign. You should start by putting the basis of a posting schedule with a focus on creativity and value. And don’t forget about the importance to have strong starting followers’ basement, which is quite easy and quick to do with https://instagrowing.net/buy-instagram-followers/.