Millions of people are using different add-ons on their Kodi to get the best streaming experience. If you see the quality when it comes to Exodus, then it offers a lot and makes us excited. The major highlight of the exodus add-on is where you can get the latest updates from time to time. It also mainly supports Real Debrid on Kodi.
If you are looking for streaming the movies or TV shows, then exodus add-on is always the best choice. Now, the latest version of exodus 8.0 is available to download on Kodi Israel repos which will produce continuous errors while streaming. However, you can find a new repository named Tknorris which will invigorate the add-on. The older Exodus addon has been abandoned by its developers. So You need to to watch tv shows and movies on kodi.
Features of Exodus Kodi Add-on
There are some of the features of Exodus Kodi Add-on available to know. Let’s find it for future reference.
- Exodus is mainly supporting the both Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis
- It offers the best user interface for the users
- You can experience the 4k High Definition quality while streaming
- It has a massive collection of TV shows and movies to watch
- The regular updates are always possible and offer fresh contents
- It is also having the categories like animated movies, sports matches and more
Installation guide of Exodus on Kodi
Looking for installing Exodus Add-on on Kodi? Then it is important to install Kodi Repo on a device. Now, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, it is necessary to run Kodi on a device. In case, if you are handling Kodi on FireStick, then navigate to Apps -> search for Kodi and start it.
- Choose the settings by visiting the Kodi dashboard where the settings icon looks like Gearbox.
- Navigating towards the various list and tap to open system settings.
- Now, select Add-ons option from the left sidebar to change some of the settings for installing any third party add-ons.
- It is necessary to enable Unknown sources for allowing your device to install any Kodi add-ons.
- You need to download the Kodil Repo script in order to install it offline.
- By following the particular web browser, you can download Kodil repo script in Zip file by clicking http://bit.ly/kodilrepo
- Now, you should exit from the browser after the Zip file is downloaded and get back to Kodi home screen.
- Choose the option Add-ons available in the left sidebar. Now, select the package installer icon to install Kodil Zip file.
- Select the Install from Zip file.
- Move towards the download folder and choose repository.kodil-1.3.zip.
- You need to go one step back and select the install on a repository for downloading all the add-ons.
- Now, choose the Kodil repository from various repository lists.
- Open video add-ons folder, if you are looking forward to watching movies and TV shows.
- Search for Exodus and tap to open it. Now, you will see the option for installing Exodus add-on on Kodi.
- Click the install button.
- Finally, you will get a notification after the Exodus Add-on is successfully installed.
On the whole, Exodus is said to be the best add-on for Kodi to stream movies, TV shows and more. Hope the mentioned installation guide will be useful and simple to complete the installation process. For Installing Exodus on Firestick, Learn how to jailbreak firestick first