Soundcloud is undeniably one of the biggest music streaming platforms right now. Artists can post their songs on Soundcloud to millions of music lovers, and audiophiles can access an extensive music library for them to enjoy. Indeed, this music service is the go-to platform to listen and download your favorite music tracks.
However, you should know that not all Soundcloud music tracks are up for download. Owners of the content can put download restrictions on a song, and you can find some music tracks that can only be downloaded for a limited number of times.
For you to save these “undownloadable” songs on your gadget, online extractors and music downloaders can help. So, without further fussing, here are the ways how to download music from soundcloud.
If the music creator makes the track available for download, there will be a Download Feature that enables you to save the song on your device. You can locate this feature below the track or within the More menu. If you like to download the song, just click the Download Feature for that purpose.
This Download Feature can be found on Soundcloud’s site and Soundcloud’s paid subscription services (Soundcloud Go and Soundcloud Go+). Once the artist puts a download restriction on a specific song, this feature will be automatically unavailable.
Moreover, there are times when you hit the Download icon, and it will open to a third-party website. When this happens, you have to sign up for that site or log in using one of your social media profiles before downloading the music track.
SingleMango is an online music downloader that you can use to get audio files from Soundcloud and save it on your computer, phone, laptop, etc. You can utilize this tool without spending a dime, and it has a user-friendly interface. There’s also an extension for your Google Chrome or Firefox browser so that you can download Soundcloud songs with no hassle.
If you want to know how to use SingleMango to download tunes from Soundcloud, just take note of this step-by-step guide.
- Get the Soundcloud song’s link.
- Go to SingleMango’s website and paste the copied URL on the input box.
- Click the Download button located at the right of the input box.
- Once you click that, you’ll be directed to a new page. Then, click the Download This Song button to proceed with the download.
- Wait for a few seconds to get the audio file.
You can also download Soundcloud music tracks via KlickAud. It’s an online extractor that can bypass download restrictions put by an artist on a specific song. This music downloader is very user-friendly, and it’s also free.
Now, what is the process of downloading Soundcloud songs using KlickAud? You can learn the process with these simple steps.
- Look for a track you want to save on your device. Then, right-click the song title and select the Copy Link Address option.
- Visit the website for KlickAud and enter the song’s URL onto the input box. Then, click the Convert button.
- After hitting the Convert button, it leads you to a new page. Then, hit the Download The Song button to download the music track.
- You’ll get the audio file on your device within a few seconds.
It’s easy to save downloadable music tracks using the Download Feature of Soundcloud. However, some Soundcloud artists only allow their tracks for streaming, not for download.
That’s why you need an online music downloader to bypass such restrictions and save your favorite tunes on your device. You can use SingleMango and KlickAud for that purpose.