Paper-based documents have been the accustomed type of way of handling documents for many years now. However, as technology continues to evolve, the way we manage our documents also advances. Online documents have been the next thing coming from the paper-based documents.
Configuring your online documents might be a problem if you are new to these things. You will need proper tools to help you fully utilize the benefit of online documents. Portable Document Format or commonly known as PDF, is the most used file format today. Hence, having a handy online tool to configure a PDF is essential.
One of the most troublesome experiences when configuring your PDF files is unlocking an encrypted PDF file every time you open a PDF file. This is an inconvenient thing to deal with, especially if you are browsing multiple PDF files one at a time. Hence, the importance of removing the encrypted password of your PDF file to save time from typing in a password.
Keep in mind that you can only remove an encrypted password from your PDF file if you personally own the PDF file. In some instances that you want to remove a password from a differently held personnel of a PDF file, you will need to have access or know the current password of the said PDF file.
The first thing you need to do is to visit the website of GoGoPDF to choose the specific function that you will need. In this case, you will need to click on the unlock PDF function. Once you click on your needs’ particular function, you will be transferred to a new web page where you can now start converting your PDF files.
If you are new to this thing and don’t have the proper knowledge on how to use the function unlock PDF file while using the tools of GoGoPDF, all you need to do is follow these steps, and you will easily remove the password from your PDF files quickly.
- Select the specific PDF file that you want to unlock its security features. You will need to upload this PDF file into the system of GoGoPDF to start converting your PDF file.
- GoGoPDF will now begin removing the encrypted password from your PDF file.
- Wait for the process to be completed. Once it is complete, you will be provided with a download and a share button.
- Download the newly converted PDF file into your device storage or share it directly with your desired recipient.
One of the main reasons most individuals enjoy using PDF files is their tight security features. When sending you a PDF file online, it will only allow the recipient of the document to view and read the said document. It won’t allow the recipient of the document to make any changes as it is on “Read-Only Mode.”
Suppose you want the recipient of the PDF file to make any changes to the original document. You can give him access for him to be able to configure the original PDF file. It is not advisable to give out your PDF file’s password to strangers or specific individuals that you don’t truly trust. This feature is recommended when handling the most critical type of documents like research, contracts, and many more.
If you don’t have an idea on how to start protecting your PDF files with GoGoPDF, all you need to do is visit their platform online. Once you’re on their website, a well-organized set of handy tools will be displayed in the interface for you to choose the specific tool that you will need for your PDF files. Click on the tool that you need and follow this series of steps.
- Upload the PDF file that is in need of a password.
- Type in your desired password for your PDF file. Keep in mind that you will need to meet the specific requirement for the password.
- You can directly share your PDF file through email or by copying and pasting the link and sending it personally to your preferred recipient.
- Download your newly converted PDF file into your computer or in online storage.
When handling your PDF files, security is one of the most critical aspects that you should focus on, especially when you are dealing with confidential information. You can quickly put a password or remove a password from your PDF file with the help of a handy tool like GoGoPDF.