To get a Six Sigma certification a candidate first needs to join a training program. Then you have to appear in a written test and need to qualify the examination by scoring the passing marks. Along with this, a candidate is required to finally demonstrate the various projects that he has made. After the successful completion of your training get ready to receive this excellent certification. The Six Sigma certification online enables you to take up a course with the comfort of being at your place.
Which is a Better Option For This Certification?
Either a Six Sigma professional is the one who provides you the training or there could be an outsider professional who is being hired to train the employees of a specific company. The maximum number of times this training involves all the employees who further prove their Six Sigma expertise by demonstrating as well as completing their projects (minimum 2) for achieving Six Sigma certification. Hence, the qualification of the Six Sigma for receiving certification is then defined by the corporation or company.
So, if you get this opportunity to receive Six Sigma certification online by your business, then never miss out on it. Such a certification is mandatory to add more weight to your existing skills. Also, after becoming a Six Sigma certified professional your company will consider you a great valuable asset to flourish the company’s business. Not only this, but this certification will enhance your designation as well as a package in an organization.
Advantages of Six Sigma Certification Online
Well, there are a number of reasons why enrolling in online training courses are better than a classroom study. And at the same time, if you’re an employee of a company and then doing this certification from the company only, you again receive a lot of benefits. Have a look!
- We know that Six Sigma certification program is an expensive one. But if an employee gets it free and that too through work, then just grab it.
- Applying for an online course is by far an ideal option for working professionals. This is because you can choose a perfect time slot for you that is a convenient training candidate and for the company too.
- When you have been sent to do the Six Sigma certification course online, then the company would not mind your absence from the office. This means that loss of productivity at your end would not be an issue for the organization. As they would be aware of the fact that you are enhancing your skills by deviating time to online training course and company as well.
- Well, there are many perks of taking up the training programs especially when you are working in an organization. The online option provides you a comfortable environment and you can take advantage of learning at your home or any other place you want.
- If you are a full-time employee, then it might be difficult for you to take time out from your busy schedule for these training sessions. However, with online sessions you can schedule your time for study and tests according to your wish.
- There is huge money difference when you do an online training session as compared to when you attend a Six Sigma training. This is because an online Six Sigma certification will cost you much less than classroom learning.
- Reason of online sessions being so much cheaper is that in a classroom learning you utilize their resources like an instructor, building, and more. While on the other hand, you utilize fewer resources on the web.
- Therefore, getting yourself enrolled in online Six Sigma certification will save your bucks. However, it being a cost saving course also depends on the type of training program you choose as well as the training provider. You can check the websites like Knolwedgehut and others to pay less for the course.
- As we know that ‘Time is Money’ so online training will not only save your money but time too. It provides a great opportunity for you to become a great asset to yourself and your company as well and that too not at the cost of your valuable time and money.
Importance of Six Sigma Certification
Most of the companies in the world use Six Sigma methods and tools in order to enhance their business. This is due to the reason that Six Sigma methods focus on improving the efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of a product. Therefore, companies are so much in demand for those employees who are Six Sigma holders.
4 Levels of Six Sigma Courses
- There are 4 levels which are Yellow Belt Course, Green Belt Course, Black belt course and Champions. It is your choice that which training program you want to learn first.
- Yellow Belt employees are considered as beginners. They learn some major aspects of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt. However, cannot deliver independent projects and this means that they can act as heads of the project.
- The Six Sigma Green Belt employees are great in demand. They have the knowledge of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) method and acquire practical training.
- The Six Sigma Black Belt certified professionals are the ones who lead a team. Green Belt holders are there to assist them in an organization.
- Similarly, the Champion certified individuals are those who help and give knowledge to Yellow and Green Belts. Champions are basically the heads of the projects in a company and they monitor every process.
With a Six Sigma certification, you become a professional who is extremely good at eliminating the errors from a project. The output of the project should satisfy the needs and requirements of a customer. So, by utilizing Six Sigma methodologies one can generate a successful project that too on time and within its constraints.
Such methods help in debugging the errors and therefore, maintain the quality of a product. All this will lead to financial gains for the company. It also increases customers’ trust, the company’s market value, and eventually the sales of a company. Hence, today Six Sigma certifications hold great significance all over the world.
Leave a Reply