As time goes by, people are choosing boxer briefs over the other types. That is because it combines two important characters. The first one is a snug fit which is what people like about briefs. The other one is the wide coverage associated with boxers. As a result of having the two attributes, they remain the best options.
Some people don’t realize the importance of having great underwear. Are you one of them? If the answer is a resounding yes, you better change the attitude before you pay the high price. Don’t wait until you get the worst day of your life to realize that you need to be keen when selecting underwear.
Imagine being discusses on the day in the office all because the fabric of your brief boxer is not good. What about swamp crotch or lack of support? That can affect your concentration and lower your productivity. Equally important, no one wants to be uncomfortable all day long.
However, Finding the best boxer briefs can be a daunting task. That is because of the myriad options available in the market. In addition to that, not all sellers deliver what they claim to be producing.
Fortunately, we have prepared a detailed list of the top 10 best boxer briefs that you should consider buying in 2019. We have also provided a buying guide that will help you avoid buying a bad brief boxer ever in your life. It has factors to consider when buying a brief boxer, tips of cleaning, do’s and don’ts among other details. Check them out!
10 Best Boxer Briefs 2019
5Mayi is a trusted brand that deals with men’s undergarments. Any man wishing to enjoy a quality can get this package. The material involves Cotton and Spandex in 95% and 5%. The importance of cotton in this context is understandable: soft feeling, permeability, and breathability.
The spandex portion makes the best boxer briefs to extend their length of service. 5Mayi made these undergarments from standard American size (S) to 2XL. Any man can not neglect the presence of a 3D pouch as it provides a dry and cool environment preventing sticking and odors. Moreover, with 1.35 inches wide waistband, the underpants conforms perfectly according to different body sizes.
- It has natural cotton fabric and a portion of spandex
- The set contains 5 Underwears to wear for 5 working days
- The waistband is wide (1.35 inches) and elastic for maximum support
- It has a 3D pouch design which is preferred by all men
- The manufacturer double-stitched them for extra durability
- They are available in different American standard sizes for all men.
- Do not contain tags that cause skin irritations
- Comfortable to wear all day thanks to their breathable feature
- The waistband is wide and durable.
- These are exceptional, lightweight.
- May not be suitable for exercise enthusiasts
- They are not very durable as most would expect
2. Innersy Stretchy
No more confusion when dressing since this pack have different colors to represent each day. They are made from premium fabrics. That is, the manufacturer used 5% spandex and 95% natural combed cotton. Knowing that cotton has high permeability, it is not a surprise to stay cool and dry throughout the day. On the other hand, spandex makes these undergarments more durable.
These are available in all sizes: XX-Large: 44”-46”, X-Large: 40”-42”, Large: 36”-38”, Small: 28”-30”; Medium: 32”-34, and X-Small: 26”-28”. Also, these sizes fit well if selected properly.
The set contains 7 colored representing the rainbow colors. Additionally, they have a good waistband that is durable and bears a fashionable logo. It stretches well for comfortable wearing and maintains the garment in position.
The 3D front pouch design speaks for itself. This design keeps your private parts protected and leaves enough room for them. Therefore, no one will never experience those sticky and sweaty moments.
- They have nicely stretching waistbands with charming logos.
- The 95% cotton material makes it absorb sweat and makes it possible to stay fresh all day long
- They have 5% spandex material that makes them tough; thus, they can last for a long time
- The pack contains 7 boxer briefs to wear each day of the week.
- Fit right and do not keep coming off thanks to its elastic waistband
- Have a comfortable design that protects your private organs
- These are porous and hence breathable
- The material is of high-quality since cotton is soft and spandex is durable
- They do not have a good fly
3. Natural Feelings
Anyone looking for men’s boxer briefs can buy this pack. The undergarments provide the best experience all day long without discomfort such as sweating. They have one of the finest fabrics in the market: a mixture of cotton and spandex in proportions of 95% and 5% respectively. Moreover, this material means that they are durable and comfortable to wear.
These are well designed. They have a well-functioning open fly closure. The waistband is wide enough, and the designer used an elastic band inside. Therefore, they conform to the man’s body to make them more comfortable even if they are worn for many hours.
The designer also used 3D pouch at the front with soft double layers. Additionally, they are easy to stretch to give your manhood more room. They also provide men with a dry environment.
- This pack contains four briefs with different colors
- They are made using 95% natural cotton and 5% spandex which make them obtain a sleek look
- These undergarments have a wide waistband with good elasticity
- The soft double layer 3D pouch is available to give space to your private parts and keep them dry
- They are easy to separate hand wash in water under 100º F
- Lastly, they do not have a ride-up construction which provides a longer length of the legs; preventing the legs from creeping up and reduce rubbing on the thighs.
- The premium quality fabric prevents irritating sweating smell and reduces humidity
- They are comfortable due to the wide elastic waistband
- The set is durable due to the strong fabric that does not wear and tear easily
- The long legging prevents rubbing on thighs
- The 3D pouch design keeps the private area in free space and dries all day long
- Also, they are breathable and supportive
- No fading occurs after washing
- The wide waistband may keep moving above the expected height
4. Innersy Classic
A bunch of men out there may prefer wearing black boxer briefs. These products from Innersy are among the best products on the market. Unlike most boxers with annoying lines and itchy effects, these are more comfortable. They are available in different sizes.
The fabric used to make them is made using 5% spandex and 95% natural cotton. With the permeability of cotton, anyone can enjoy a dry environment around your private areas all day. Without spandex material, they would probably not last. Besides, a man who does not love black ones can choose an ally of colors such as gray, black, navy, and white. These colors are obtained from the natural dye.
The design of this set of boxers is top notch. A 3D pouch ensures that the private parts are safe from sweaty and sticky conditions. The material stretches easily to create more room for them. The unique waistband is elastic and does not change positions. Therefore, no roll up or roll down will be experienced.
- They are made from premium fabrics of spandex and natural cotton
- There are classic solid colors for one to choose from; black, white, gray, and navy.
- They are available in XX-L, X-L, Large, Medium, Small, and X-Small
- The waistband does not have a ride up and rolls down
- The boxers have reinforced double stitches to keep them durable
- They have a 3D pouch design offers more room to the private parts
- They are permeable to keep a man cool and dry
- The boxers are also soft and durable due to the cotton and spandex fabric
- Moreover, they do not fade after washing since the color is obtained from natural dyeing
- These are comfortable due to the unique waistband
- Each size is readily available for different body sizes
- The pouch provides a room for the private parts and maintains the right conditions
These are is super soft due to its 100% merino wool material. This means that it is natural due to the soft 17.5 micron Merino wool that gives the skin a silky-smooth fineness and gentle feeling.
Additionally, it allows hang-drying since it has a loop – to use while playing sports, working, hunting, hiking, camping, and carrying out any other outdoor activity. These boxer briefs are found in all sizes from S to XXL.
Additionally, they are porous and hence breathable. They are ideal for use in summer and winter for their cool and warm effects. The manufacturer used 160g/m2 weight interlocks causing them to fit and become supportive snuggly.
Also, one can wear them with snow clothing, winter gear, long johns, or as an additional inner layer when the temperatures are too low. They are machine washable and dry on low heat. Equally important, the boxers have the merino wool’s natural wicking, odor-resistant, and anti-bacterial properties for dry comfort during all types of weather.
- They contain 17.5-micron merino wool obtained from all-natural merino wool.
- The knitting involved 160g/m2 weight interlocks for gentle support and snug fitting
- They have a wicking and odor resistance due to the merino wool’s anti-bacterial and natural absorption
- Each of the boxers has a loop for hang drying
- They are designed from size S to XXL for men of small and big bodies
- They provide maximum gentleness on the skin due to the silky-smooth fineness of the wool
- They are breathable and can be worn with other garments
- These are machine washable with cold settings
- They are quick to dry
- The fabric pulls moisture to prevent sweating and bad odor
- They are worth the quoted price
- They are not very durable
- The sizing is somehow inaccurate
This is a product that offers three brief with carrying colors. The material is q blend of 93% and 7% of cotton and elastane respectively. For that reason, they offer maximum comfort and breathability. Equally important, they will enhance a healthy lifestyle. They are also soft and smooth to the skin.
In addition to that, they will not cause allergies. That doesn’t come as a surprise since they have excellent air permeability and regains a lot of moisture. Feel free to wear them to your yoga sessions, while indoors, riding your bike, working out or dancing.
- They are made of over 90% cotton hence soft, smooth, comfortable and durable
- The waistband is also comfortable and effective
- They lack both seams and stitches at the back for comfort
- They give the wearer a smooth look
- They are ecological
- They are also seamless
- It measures 9 inches from the waist hem to its leg seam
- On the other hand, the inseam measures 2.5 inches
- They covet not only the thighs but also the hips
- They will mark the end of pant lines under your clothes including leggings
- The list of activities that you can do while in them is endless
- They facilitate long-lasting fit hence wearable all day long
- They are also comfortable to wear when sleeping
- It doesn’t have the back and front marked which means you have to figure it out
- If you buy one that is rather tight, the comfort will be minimal
- On the other hand, if you buy one that is larger than your body, the waist will ride down, and the legs will ride up
7. Box Seats
As for the Box Seats, no one should suffer the fate of having uncomfortable underwear. That explains why they have come up with such an amazing product. As much as they resemble those worn by men, these are specially made for women. The material is a blend of cotton and lycra.
They are usually ideal for working out, cycling as well as running. They will not disappoint regardless of how active your lifestyle is.
- They have a length of about 6 inches which is quite protective when it comes to not only irritation but also chaffing.
- Its waistband is both wide and flexible. It is soft with a width of about 1.45 inches for maximum comfort
- Its materials ensure optimal moisture wicking as well as breathability
- They will see to it that you remain fresh and that they don’t bother you while in the middle of something due to discomfort
- They are made in the United States of America
- These have a tagless design which is nice. Most people know how tags can affect the style as well as comfort
- The logo of the brand is also minute
- They are stylish
- They are also lightweight
- They will ensure that neither chaffing nor irritation takes away your comfort
- They are versatile hence ideal for some activities
- Consider them as one of the best active daily wear as far as underwear is concerned
- Given the embarrassment and discomfort that comes with underwear riding up your butt, this boxer brief will give you a break that you need
- They fit perfectly and are also comfortable regardless of what you will be doing all day long
- They are relatively pricey with not much difference in value when compared with its similar options
8. Blue 55
Blue 55 is also another manufacturer of boxer briefs that are focused on ensuring women enjoy this precious gift. Ideally, it was made for plus size women. The materials used are exceptional too. They are cotton and spandex, and their percentages are 95% and 5%.
The benefits of wearing cotton underwear are well-known which is why it is a high recommendation. Some of the advantages of buying them are their durability and softness. They also offer a smooth feel and comfort. The latter is promoted further by the fact that it is not only breathable but also stretchy. It is also available in multi-packs that have a variety of them in each set. When it comes to colors, you can choose from grey, beige and black.
- The material is thick cotton for longevity
- It is advisable to wash them in a washing machine using cold water
- You are not recommended to iron them
- Its waistband is elastic to facilitate perfect fit as well as comfort
- They are breathable and offer a soft feel
- Expect no irritation of the skin since the materials used are natural
- The flexibility also ensures that you are comfortable all day long
- It has a double layer crotch. It plays a significant part when it comes to added protection
- They have one of the best fittings
- It keeps its shape since the stretchy nature of the boxer brief is reasonable
- It is designed in such a way that it will give you an attractive look
- The softness is indisputable
- Given the price and what you get in return, it is no doubt that they are worth spending on
- Buying the wrong size will see you regret buying the boxer brief no doubt
- It will not be wise to consider them for vigorous activities such as workouts since there are high chances they will roll up
- The sizing is relatively small
As you buy these, do not hesitate to consider these ones by Hanes which is a clear illustration of where comfort meets innovation. It facilitates smooth bumps as well as bulges all thanks to its seamless and light control. Equally important, it has a comfortable waistband that ensures ride ups and dig-ins are a thing of the past.
The quality of the brief boxers is also top-notch. That’s because the manufacturer by the name Hanes has blended two great materials namely nylon and spandex. Their composition is in percentages of 90% and 10%, respectively. For that reason, they will last for long and guarantee you great value for your money.
If you are planning to use them with body shapers, it is advisable that you go for a bigger fit since their sizing seems precise. You should also factor in the probability of the shrinking after washing. However, don’t exaggerate the size, which will ensure that they don’t ride up.
- The sizing is S-XXL to accommodate various sizes
- Its entire waistband is elastic to facilitate perfect fitting and comfort
- It is also tag free
- The boxer brief is easy to clean. You are at liberty to consider a number of methods including low heat, normal, cold tumble dry and machine wash
- It has an opaque sheerness
- It is a mid-rise brief boxer
- Its inseam measures 5 cm which is comfortable
- It is unisex but even more comfortable when worn by women
- They are also super stretchy which plays a huge part when it comes to a comfortable wear
- You can wear them with basically everything
- No ride-ups if you wear this boxer brief
- They are durable hence worth investing on
- If you are not keen with the sizing, comfort may not be achieved
10. Sexy Basics
As the name of the brand suggests, this is one of the sexiest boxer briefs that you will ever come across. It is perfect for basically everything. That includes bet time, underskirts, bike, running, yoga, cycling, and dancing. They are ideal for indoors and outdoors including the gym.
Each of its packages contains three boxer briefs. The material is a combination of 92% polyester and 8% Spandex. That guarantees not only durability but also comfort. For that reason, you can expect great value for money and great wearing experience.
- The fabric is both stretchy and flexible which helps with the promotion of comfort
- Its durability is also indisputable
- It has leg bands, and they are also soft
- The design ensures that you get a perfect fit to avoid experience either shifting or binding
- The color doesn’t fade after washing
- They are available in an array of colors
- They are also tag-free
- You can wear them every day and when doing almost everything comfortably
- They last long
- The feel is smooth and soft
- Regardless of whether you are bending or walking, expect no riding up
- Some colors are rather too vibrant so be keen on specifying the color
Factors to consider when buying a boxer brief
There are quite a lot of options in the market when it comes to brief boxers. Some are good while others are even better. However, what may be best for you may be the worst when it comes to another person.
For that reason, you have to choose one that suits you the best. To do that, you need the information that this buying guide for buying the best briefs for men and women offer. This segment considers the most crucial factors that you should consider when it comes to buying a boxer brief that will suit your needs. Check them out!
No matter how good the underwear in this case boxer brief is in all the ways one may think of, if they don’t get the right fit, then you are in for trouble. Trouble also comes in if what one settles for is either too loose or too tight. If it is too tight, he can rest assured that his package will be squeezed in such a way that he will not feel comfortable.
Equally important, the love handles will also become rather prominent. On the other hand, a big one will not offer the junk the support that it needs. In addition to that, the wearer can expect a saggy ass look and also find a need to adjust every now and then.
However, a good one will ensure that he experiences a good day. In fact, one might also not notice it all day long. As a result of that, he will be in a position to carry out his responsibilities comfortably. The productivity will also increase which has a pile of benefits to him or the organization he works for. Each brand has its own sizes and provides sizing charts that will help the buyer get a good fit.
Therefore, no one should assume or else he will experience discomfort. For instance, he will not only be uncomfortable but also be forced to adjust it now and then.
The value of money is also crucial. No one wants to spend tonnes of money buying that will only last for a short time. It is also frustrating to keep replacing something every now and then.
That’s because it is a waste of both time and money. To avoid that, it is advisable that someone buys a boxer brief that will last for a relatively long time. A good Wat of ensuring that is to ensure that you go for products manufactured by formidable companies in the industry. They might be a bit pricy but are worthwhile no doubt.
3. The fabric
This is one of the factors that determine the comfort as well as the durability of your boxer brief. Is it breathable? If the answer is a resounding yes, it will be comfortable, and irritation will be a thing of the past
One will be spoilt of choices when it comes to these options. In that case, you need to understand what is wrong and right about each of them. They include Lycra, spandex, silk, nylon, and cotton. Let us take a look at them in detail.
It is the most common material used when it comes to boxer briefs and underwear in general. Some of the reasons for that are absorbent as well as breathability. The other reason is the fact that the material is widely available. Cotton have great look, touch, and feel. In addition to that, the prices are reasonable.
There are various types of cotton. They include Sea Island, two-ply, Pima Cotton and Egyptian Cotton. In most cases, the material is not usually 100%. The manufacturer may decide to blend it with other materials. The best are those with over 90% of cotton. If the quality is great, the boxer brief will be soft. It will also be comfortable and last for long.Tencel
This is yet another common material considered during the manufacture of boxer briefs. It is from Lenzing. It is derived from wood but surprisingly quite soft. Its strength is undebatable. It also has its pros and cons as illustrated below.Microfiber
Being the finest fiber in the universe, one can imagine the soft feel that microfiber offers. It is not natural. The materials used are rayon, polyimide or polyester. As much as it is not natural, it has passed the test of time regarding healthiness.
That explains why it is often used to make household items, doormats, eyeglass cleaning cloths and underwear among others. The most common microfiber version used for the brief boxers is the MicroModal. It is made of rayon which comes from the Beechwood. It has a good side and some shortcomings too. Read on to understand.
The microfiber also has another variation by the name MicroModal air. It is the finest of them all. That is as far as softness, breathability, and thinness are concerned. Its fiber diameter is quite thin which explains why it is a floaty material. The fact that it is even softer than silk speaks volumes regarding its softness.
The case is no different when it comes to both moisture-wicking and breathability. Not even repeated washing will take away its color or shape. Therefore, it has for a long time been the ultimate material for high-end luxurious boxer briefs and other styles of underwear.
It is the short form of the Cuprammonium rayon and also goes by the name Bemberg. It is a rayon that results from the dissolvent of cellulose in the Cuprammonium solution. It is smooth and at the same time have a gliding surface. As a result of that, it is ideal for jacket linings and underwear. For better results when it comes to the latter, manufacturers blend it with the likes of polyester or viscose.
As far as you will be traveling for a long time, Best boxer briefs made of Linen are the best choices. It is relatively stiff, bulk and less comfortable. To counterattack that, it is also blended.
If the temperatures are low, this material will provide the extra warmth that you may need.
It is good to know that there are various colors to choose from when it comes to brief boxers. Therefore, you don’t have to compromise. Go for your best color. It turns out that you don’t have to buy grey, blue, black or white. You can get basically any color on this planet.
Keep in mind that plain ones are not always the way to go. Consider great designs, patterns, and hues.
This cuts both sides whether you are loyal or disloyal. That’s because some brands are better than others. The only problem is that some people are way too loyal that they end up missing out on some of the best brands in the market. Others are also too disloyal that they often settle for less.
To avoid those scenarios, consider researching on various brands. Pay attention to what people are saying about them, and you will learn a thing or two. That will help in making a decisive choice.